- Arrive 15 minutes early for check-in. You will be asked to present your health insurance card, as well as any co-payment, at the time of your visit.
- Allow 60-90 minutes for your first visit.
- Dress your child in comfortable clothing, they may be asked to change into a gown.
- Bring paperwork for school and sport clearance, if needed.
- Medical Records – If you have any prior medical records of cardiovascular testing your child has received, please let our office know so that we may obtain the records prior to your visit. You may also bring any hard copies to your appointment.
- Testing – your child’s provider may order an ECG or echocardiogram, which will be performed during your appointment. Children may find it hard to be cooperative during such procedures, so bringing a favorite toy or book for distraction can be helpful.
- Cancellations – if you are unable to make your appointment, please let us know at least 24-hours in advance. A $50 fee for no-show visits will be applied.
- Find us – see our Locations page