Our team at PCCO evaluates and treats the entire spectrum of pediatric cardiology conditions, from innocent murmurs to the most complex congenital heart diseases. We provide in-office electrocardiography (ECG) and echocardiography (ultrasound of the heart). We also offer exercise stress testing, diagnostic and therapeutic cardiac catheterization, including electrophysiology. When our patients require surgery, we collaborate with Legacy Emanuel’s pediatric cardiology surgeon, Dr. John Iguidbashian, to manage our patient’s medical needs before, during and after their procedure.
- Evaluation of heart murmurs, chest pain, palpitations and syncope.
- Pre-participation sports physicals
- Fetal cardiology and neonatal care
- Diagnostic and interventional cardiac catheterization
- Electrophysiology diagnostic and therapeutic cardiac catheterization
- Pre-operative and post-operative care for surgical patients
- Ongoing management of children and adults with congenital heart disease
- Cardiac MRI